Monday, January 11, 2010

Marvin Sapp ‘He Saw The Best In Me’ Video Lyrics





Marvin Sapp ‘He Saw The Best In Me‘ video Lyrics
On the Celebration of Gospel 2010, the song “He saw the Best in Me,” Marvin Sapp has performed yesterday 10 January 2010 night and on the internet, the song has grabbed him a lot of attention. The night was filled with power, purpose, praise and laughter, as gospel comedian Henry Sapp, Sapp’s own brother has performed the opening act with Ray Bady, youth pastor. There were many songs performed like “Freshwind”, “He Has His Hand on You”, and “Here I Am” but “He Saw the Best in Me” became one of the top favorite songs for the evening.

“He Saw The Best In Me” song was an inspirational number with lyrics that spoke of how God notices the best in us in spite of what others may see. He has released his new song after two years of ‘Never Would Have Made It’. Possibly his resistance to record ‘He Saw the Best in Me’ is a sign of what’s to come due to sarcastically, there is a parallel back-story to Sapp’s mega-hit ‘Never Would Have Made’.



Marvin Sapp ‘He Saw The Best In Me’ Lyrics:
“He saw the best in me, when every one else around me, only saw the worst in meHe’s mine, and I’m His and it doesn’t matter what I did, He only sees me for who I am”.

Video of Marvin Sapp ‘He Saw The Best In Me’ Lyrics from Youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment